Monday, May 24, 2010

Forever after, you and me, in different pictures

Everyday, walking up the stairs to my 5th floor apartment, I'd be hoping to see you waiting in front of my door. Back in the days, most of the times I would find you sitting on the floor, just outside my door, looking tired but your face would light up at the sight of me.

These days, walking up the stairs to my 5th floor apartment, I'd be hoping to see you waiting in front of my door. I don't know how would I react if you're really gonna be there. I don't know if I'm gonna laugh or cry first. Do I shake your hand or give you a hug? I don't know if I should ask you to come in, or we're just gonna talk outside.

And then we would catch up with each other's life. Your life without me, and mine without you. And eventually we would come to the topic of our history. Are you gonna ask me to come back to you? And if you do, I don't know what I'm gonna tell you, or if I'm gonna have the heart to leave him for you.

These days, walking up the stairs to my 5th floor apartment, I'd be hoping to see you waiting in front of my door. But I know for a fact you will never be there. Not ever again.

I pray for your happiness and my happiness. Amin.
Sent via BlackBerry® from Maxis

No comments: